<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 20, 2003

|
Does Anyone Have an Elvish-English Dictionary?

What do we have to look forward to next December now that the Lord of the Rings trilogy is complete? The three-hours-plus went fast for me at the matinee this morning, and I've decided this was my favorite of the three.

I heard a couple movie critics insisting on comparing it with Star Wars the other day, and I find that kind of annoying, so don't look for it here.

What I'll do instead is throw out a big broad hint that when they come out next Christmas with a nice DVD collection of the three, I would really love to have it. The spectacular scenery alone is worth the price of the ticket, and the acting and effects are first rate. Loved it. Okay, so I'm not a movie critic. But I know what I like.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?