<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

|
Garnish with Cherries and Oranges

Identified my first steady patron last night. I figure 3 nights in a row makes him a steady though he was sitting at the bar long before I stood behind it. Nice looking, 50-ish, sophisticated air. Brian tells me he's the manager at a nearby upscale boutique.

Anyway, his drink of choice is a Hurricane, which he came upon while managing a store in New Orleans. Brian accommodated him early on by acquiring the proper hurricane lamp-shaped glassware. We don't get many requests for it but it's available to anyone who asks for one.

I received an e-mail from friend Stacy who reports that one of our photojournalism schoolmates, "Geoff," is taking a course in the craft - and art - of the Steadicam. Geoff should do well as he's very creative. I base my judgment on the great doodles he did in his notebook the semester he sat beside me.

Bad enough reading about over-achieving classmates in the alumni journal - now it comes via e-mail.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?