<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 27, 2003

|
Reading blogs this morning in my bunny slippers, and ran across the Friday Five questions, so I decided to join in.

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?

Passing Decanting.

2. What was your biggest disappointment?

Failure to take the world by storm with my brilliance as a photo-journalist

3. What do you hope the new year brings?

A wealthy beachcomber

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?

Improve my skills as court jester. Often-called-upon, little-appreciated skills that should be taught in college. Will see one safely through many a crisis.

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Attend a very large party, behind the bar, followed by breakfast at a diner with Brian, Kim, Artie, Colleen and Theresa.


Note to Valerie: I had to think about it, but "liberating" is pretty accurate. Thanks.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?