<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 25, 2003

|
Shrine On

Being alone on Christmas morning for the first time in my life made me a little anxious, but it’s been okay. Had a phone call from The Family and laughed and felt like they were not so far away after all.

My favorite gift is from Amy. It was in a big box containing a very pretty glass plate, an assortment of large scented candles, and three small, framed pictures of herself, along with the following hand-written page:

Do It Yourself Shrine to Amy

1) Take a deep breath and think thoughts of me.

2) Now that you are in the proper mind set, begin to assemble.

3) The plate goes first. (Duh!)

4) Arrange the candles as you prefer. (I trust your judgement on arranging the best lighting to illuminate my features.)

5) Place picture frames throughout arrangement.

6) Light candles and enjoy the aura that fills the room.


Merry Christmas to Christians. And peace on earth and good will to men and women of all and no faiths. Pretty much defines my version of Christianity.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?