<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 14, 2003

|
Time will tell whether this venture was worth the lives and money but getting Saddam must be at least a temporary morale booster to our guys and gals in the military.

My snowball seems to be growing, the product of a freezer which is not frost-free. I'm thinking about leaving it intact for sentimental reasons until Spring comes to Chicago. If I had freezer space I'd be tempted to buy pints of ice cream - and I'm better off without the calories. Besides, there's Baskin-Robbins and Haagen-Dazs stores and a bunch of others too close for a dieter's comfort.

Mixed my first Navy Grog last night. A work of art, if I do say so myself. And a testimonial to its good taste in the form of a nice tip.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?