<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 22, 2003

|
Wise Man Bearing Gifts

In truth, the UPS man might or might not be wise, but he was certainly bearing gifts. He knocked on my door while I was eating breakfast, and delivered a big package from my folks in Chicago.

Displaying my usual patience, I let my Wheaties get soggy while I tore into the package. Goodies!! My mom makes the world's finest Divinity. And there's fudge with walnuts, too! My mom rocks!!

Also several wrapped packages, some of which I can guess at the contents by size and shape, but I won't open them until Christmas. Amy and I did that one year when we were kids, and discovered that it's not as much fun as it sounds. The anticipation is a lot of the fun.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?