<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 05, 2004

|
BRITNEY SPEARED, BRITNEY SPEARS

When the marriage was announced, I thought it might put back into circulation for us single gals all those 20-something males who had dreams of winning Britney's hand (etc.). Alas, the wedding was quickly annulled, rekindling delusions and leaving behind the implication that the way to Britney's heart is lined with glasses of rum and Coke.


My sister Amy e-mailed me that Chicago might get a foot of snow. Despite being several thousand miles removed, I report that forecast with no glee whatsoever. I'll concede that it has its aesthetically pleasing moments but for anyone who has to shovel it, drive in it or try to find a parking place in it, snow is a pain in the butt. It will take many a solid-green winter or perhaps even dementia before I forget that.

I see by one of her blog entries (12/5) that Caren Lissner likes snow:

"People keep e-mailing me regarding the snow and saying things like, 'Well, are you happy now?!?!'
Yes. "

It will be a test of my integrity but I will still write a completely unbiased review of Carrie Pilby.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?