<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

|
BRUNCH

Joan knocked on my door at 9AM and asked if I wanted to go to breakfast. I asked her to give me 15 minutes to make myself presentable and off we went. Joan knew a small non-touristy restaurant a few blocks in from the beach with good food. Rationalizing that this meal would serve as breakfast and lunch, I opted for a 3-egg spinach, bacon, & cheese omelet. I mean, who knows what's bad these days? Now orange juice is getting a bad rap for its carbs.

My dad would describe Joan as “a little bit of a thing” and my mom would say “cute as a button”. She wanted to know about my love life, and I confessed to having none. She’s very funny. She said, “Oh, honey, there’s no hurry, as long as you have plenty of batteries.” She suggested that some time when we can match up days off, we should go clubbing. I’ll bet she knows the fun places.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?