<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 23, 2004

|
GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY

My neighbor's name is Joan, and I think we're going to get along famously. When I was returning from my walk, I saw her outside, so I stopped to say hello. She's very friendly and invited me in for a cold drink. (I'm afraid maybe I was panting.) She had to get ready to go to work, so we didn't have a whole lot of time. She works at a clothing store until 9 at night, so we decided we can have coffee or breakfast together sometime soon. I did ask her if she knew who lived in the apartment between us, and she said he's a man, about 30 or so, and she has seen but not spoken to him, other than a wave and hello. She said he dresses well and carries a briefcase. Let the speculation begin.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?