<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 03, 2004

|
Ho, Ho, Ho

Okay, I'm embarrassed that I did not know about Don Ho. I'm new to Hawaii, and I didn't do my research, but I will endeavor to remedy that and see the King of the Ukelele sometime soon.

It's about 70 degrees here so far this morning, and according to the forecast, we might have a thunderstorm. (See? We have winter, too.) Sorry. Believe me, I do know about winter, having grown up in Chicago.

I had trouble sleeping last night, so I was up way early and now I'm feeling sort of droopy, so I might take a nap and then add something more before I have to go to work. Will have days off soon and might finally get around to some sight-seeing.

Not sure I can afford Don Ho yet, but I'll save up.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?