<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 26, 2004

|
SLIP SLIDING AWAY

My clown act was so well received at the bar last night that I’m thinking of running away to join the circus (as soon as I’ve regained the use of my foot). After spilling a rum & coke, I demonstrated my skill with a bar towel and thought I had the situation well in-hand. Unfortunately, an ice cube had escaped my towel and I managed to find it with my foot, skating gracefully for a couple seconds before hitting the floor. A couple wise asses held up napkins with scores on them, but at least they were kind enough to give me 10’s. My ankle is a little sore, but mostly just bruised my pride.

Got an email from a college friend, who’s hoping she can escape the winter for a week in Hawaii. Funny how she wasn’t excited about visiting until she read that my neighbor invited me to go clubbing. She seems to think Joan will be a better tour guide than her boring friend. (Must have missed my performance last night.)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?