<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

|
WHEN YOU WISH UPON A BAR

My wish came true. Seattle Manhattan (aka Tom) was back last night and has invited me to play Tourist with him on my night off. I love the man’s optimism. He had booked a sunset dinner cruise for two, in hopes of finding someone to take along. I suppose if he hadn't he'd have had to go alone and eat one of the tickets. And not finding a cavorter, he asked me. How could I refuse something like that?

WHAT LIES BETWEEN

Meanwhile, I still haven’t seen my neighbor next door, but a different man was exiting two doors down at 2:30 this morning. I might have to strike up a conversation with the female tenant when I see her again. Maybe she knows who lives between us.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?