<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

|
BEWARE OF GREEKS

My walking is becoming more strenuous, so I decided it’s time to work on eating habits, too. I headed for the grocery store this morning to load up on healthy stuff, and ran into Joan there, so of course I had to check out her shopping cart. The first thing I spotted was a long box of something I didn’t recognize. You should have seen her face light up when I asked about it

The box was frozen phyllo dough, which probably everyone but me knows all about. Turns out Joan is Greek and loves to cook. She said she was thinking about having some people over for dinner, and what night would I be able to come? Wow. It wasn’t like “I’m having friends over on Friday. Would you like to join us?” She is planning this event to accommodate my night off. How cool is that?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?