<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

|
DEPENDS ON WHOM YOU ASK

Newsweek notes that CBS banned some political ads from the Super Bowl and asks "Since when is erectile dysfunction more worthy than democracy?"

Evidently also more worthy are horse flatulence and Janet Jackson's boob.

Some of my favorite blogs seem to be written by cat lovers. When I read Wendy’s description of having to sleep with her legs to one side because Frodo was settled in, I laughed right out loud, because it was so familiar. My cat is almost 14 years old now and had to stay behind with my parents when I left home, but I still miss her. Her name is Cinder (guess what color she is) and I can remember times when I would lose feeling in a limb rather than disturb Cinder.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?