<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 19, 2004

|
LOVE IS A SPICE WITH MANY TASTES - Newman

Now that my job has taken on a sense of routine, I've got to get out more before the aroma of pineapple-laden drinks drives me into depression. It's not quite as ambitious as Dr. Petrov's but this is what I have on my agenda so far: (1) go snorkeling; (2) visit the Pearl Harbor Memorial; (3) see Iolani Palace; (4) have a picnic in Waimea Falls Park; (5) meditate at Byodo-In Temple; (6) gain a few pounds at a luau.

Notice there are no social obligations. Those I will leave to chance. I read with great interest the dialogue that The Anonymous Blogger initiated and was carried forward by Amanda. I have nothing whatsoever to contribute to that but following the concept that Caren set forth contending that unrequited love is acceptable, I have selected two virtual beaus: Meg and 6ix

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?