<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 21, 2004

|
MARK YOUR CALENDARS

My mom tells me my cousin is getting married in Portland (Oregon) in June and that I should be there. She’s right. I should be there, but plane fare is not in my budget. It got me thinking that I need to open a savings account or get a piggy bank or something to start a fund so I could eventually make a trip back to the mainland.

I had assumed that everybody I know would be knocking on my door looking for a place to stay once I moved here, but apart from my college friends who are talking about a trip, no knocking yet.

You should all go to my cousin’s wedding if you get a chance, because Portland is a very good town. Flowers everywhere, and a really cool Japanese Garden.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?