<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

|
PURR DEPRIVATION

Woke up with a slight case of homesickness. When I read Deb’s entry about Packy and the HPBC, my cat Cinder came to mind and I had the strongest urge to have a purring cat on my lap.

This is a great place to be and I don’t regret my decision to come here. Sometimes I feel lonely, but I don’t think it’s because I’m many miles from my family or that I don’t have a boyfriend. A person who lives within walking distance of her family and is married can still feel lonely sometimes. Am I right? Seems to me that people just sometimes feel lonely, regardless of circumstances.

But I’ve made some friends here. Of course, in Hawaii, they are ALL fair weather friends. (Snort!)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?