<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

|
ZONES

I seem to be wider awake than I generally am when I get home. It doesn't usually take me a long time to wind down after work and I like to get to bed as soon as I can so that my schedule is not so far removed from the average 9-5 worker's schedule. But for some reason, I'm not feeling like shutting down yet.

So I'm reading blogs instead of getting ready for bed, and it has me thinking about the time zones. Most of my favorite blogs are written by people in central or eastern time zones, so we are already 4 or 5 hours apart in our day. Then consider that most of them probably work a regular daytime shift. So I just got home from work and they are just getting up, I think. Are you as confused as I am? Must be time for bed. Good night. Or good morning.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?