<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 20, 2004

|
DREAMING

K doesn’t have a car, but when he said he would pick me up, I assumed he was borrowing one again. Not so. He arrived on foot and we walked to the bus stop. We ate shrimp and spicy noodles at a restaurant called Kirin, near the university. Dinner conversation with K is funny. He has a tendency to jump suddenly to a completely different topic from what I thought we were discussing. I’m sure there is a connection that he’s made to get there, but he doesn’t explain, just suddenly darts off in a new direction. But he is interesting, never boring. I’m afraid I will sound like my sister, who falls in love at the slightest excuse, but this guy makes me feel things I’m unaccustomed to feeling.

After dinner, we went to a movie, The Dreamers. I’m going to have to think a little more before I know what to tell you about it. I will say that I enjoyed it, but in K’s company, I would have enjoyed dragging a board.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?