<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

|
GETTING HOSED

I laughed right out loud at Lisa’s story about the sock falling out of her pant leg, and I have to share my story. My mom wears pantyhose under dress pants to work, and I guess she must somehow remove them at the same time. (I don’t wear pantyhose with pants, so I’m not an expert on technique.)

One Saturday morning, her friend called and said she was coming by to pick us up right away to go shopping, so Mom grabbed the pants she had worn the day before and threw them on and we headed off in a hurry. As we were walking toward the door of a big department store (on a busy street) I looked down and noticed Friday’s pantyhose slipping out of her pant leg, so I pointed at it. Mom looked down and thought something was attacking her or something and started shaking her foot. When she realized what it was, she bent down and tried to pull them out. (Do you have any idea how LONG a pair of pantyhose can be when you try to pull them out of a pant leg?) Poor Mom. Her friend and I were practically in hysterics and didn’t help her at all.

Amanda's generosity in allowing us to come live with her and Mr. Rainman and savor the nectar from a new holding tank has me checking air fares on Expedia. Perhaps she could set us all up as rent-a-girlfriends. I wonder what the gals' take is of each $40 or $45 that lonely guys pay for their communication. And what "booked to capacity" is. Bet it could be quite lucrative as a full time job.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?