<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

|
POUNDING THE PAVEMENT

I took a couple days off blogging to write my novel, so if there are any volunteers to proofread it before I submit it for publication, step right up.

Seriously, I have been looking for a second job. Still trying to get on as a stringer for a local paper, but nothing so far, so I applied at a bank close to the hotel where I work. I think I might have a pretty good chance of getting on as a part-time teller, with hours that could work pretty well for me. It's probably the only way I can save enough money to do any traveling.

I went to the library today and finally got a library card. Can't believe I put it off this long. I've always had a library card, but didn't get around to getting one when I got here. If I get the job at the bank, I probably won't have time to read, anyway, but still a good thing to have.

K is coming over for dinner next week, so I'm going to take Lisa's suggestion and try the tenderloin. It is making me nervous, though, so don't be surprised if I chicken out and make tacos.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?