<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

|
SERIOUS RESEARCH

Thanks for all the suggestions. Now I'm on a research mission to figure out the best choice.

Lisa's pork tenderloin sounds kind of elegant and impressive. Are you sure I can't ruin it? I will give it a try first, maybe Beryl or Joan would come over and give me an unbiased opnion.

The tuna pancakes are definitely something I'm going to try for myself, Wes, but I'm not so sure about that sandwich. The mystery ingredient just seems way too unlikely.

I'm more than willing to experiment with any of Wendy's recommended recipes, as long as they're easy, especially the lasagna.

But if all else fails, I do know how to make tacos. Thanks, Sam.

NOW, what's for dessert?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?