<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

|
STILL AT SQUARE ONE

I've been reading Caren Lissner's Starting from Square Two and it has me thinking about dating. The main characters are several years older than I am, but all the dating rules fascinate me and I wonder if I will ever find myself at the point they're at. It doesn't seem likely to me, but maybe I'm kidding myself. I've never dated very much, and have never been very good at the games. Of course, everyone wants to be liked and accepted, but as far as I know, I usually am liked by most people, so I've assumed that I will eventually find a life partner. But the characters in the book made that assumption when they were my age, too.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this and no idea at all how it relates to my dating K, but the book has certainly occupied my thoughts. Maybe by the time I finish it, I will have sorted out my reactions.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?