<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

|
WEDNESDAY ALREADY?

K is a busy guy, but he emailed me that he would like to show me more of Oahu. I don't know if he has any romantic interest in me or is just practicing for a career as a tour guide. But I'm not beating suitors off with a stick and fact is, K is a fun person to be with on any terms. So I'll be glad to let him show me around even if that's as far as the relationship will go.

In response to inquiries as to how K rates against the lists I posted yesterday, well...life's all about compromise, right Mom? I'll try to keep an open mind.

I was pleased to see that Al Franken and Janeane Garofalo are entering the radio wars as counterpoints to Rush Limbaugh's conservative views.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?