<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

|
WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING .....

Caren notes in her blog that she completed two screenplays yesterday. Thinking there might be a magic elixir in the waters of Hoboken, NJ where she works, I did a search and found it is Frank Sinatra's home town and site of the first brewery in America - started on Feb 5 1663. Unfortunately, I was unable to tie either of these significant events to Caren's prolific writing.

It’s too soon to determine whether March 2 will qualify as a Red Letter Day on my calendar, but I met another interesting person. He has an unusual name, so in the interest of privacy, I will refer to him as K. We met at a bookstore, where we happened to be browsing the same sale rack and struck up a conversation which lasted for about three hours. I was nearly late for work as a result, but I had such a nice time. I hope you will all be reading lots more about him.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?