<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 01, 2004

|
WITH THIS RING…

Last night we were hosts to a pair of honeymooners who were as happy as any I’ve ever seen. They were recently married in San Francisco, after having lived together for eight years. There was some discomfort among a few of the other patrons, but for the most part, a “live and let live” attitude prevailed, made easy by the personalities of these two men, whose joy was infectious. They were wearing gold wedding bands, which got me wondering if that is common now among gay couples. It wasn’t something I had thought about before. It seems to me that love and commitment between any two people are something to be celebrated, and I offer my heartfelt congratulations.

The difference between a published author like Caren and unpublished authors is that when she has writer's block she bangs her shoulder against a wall; the rest of us bang our heads against it.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?