<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 10, 2004

|
BEWITCHED, BOTHERED AND BEWILDERED

This is my first Saturday night off in a while and with K involved with family, I decided to see if I could take Joan up on her offer of yore to take me clubbing. Figuring that she should be awake by 11AM, I knocked on her door, stated my request, and was met with an enthusiastic yes.

As I looked through my wardrobe to narrow down my choice of three outfits to one, I was suddenly struck with a sense of being unfaithful to K. There is no reason for this; we have never hinted at a commitment to each other. Or maybe I feel a commitment to him. Or want to feel a commitment to him.

Well, it won't keep me from going out on the town. And the fact that I've never been hit on at the bar is a pretty good predictor that my fidelity or imagined fidelity won't be tested. But what if it is?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?