<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 17, 2004

|
I made it through orientation at the bank, which consisted mostly of sitting in a conference room watching videos. This is their way of introducing the basics of bank security procedures and policies. It's my understanding that this is followed by a couple days of computer-based training on federal regulations, and then I get to shadow an experienced teller to learn the particulars of paying and receiving. (Would you like fries with that? No, no, wrong job.)

If you don't hear from me much during the week, it's because my brain got too full of Bank Stuff.

K and I have been exchanging emails lately, so it's almost like I've joined the online dating circle. Hope our schedules match up again soon.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?