<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 02, 2004

|
LIST, LUST, LOST

An anonymous reader suggested that I should post my check-list. I’ve thought about it, and it would be pretty boring to post the whole list, since I have done only fourteen or fifteen of the things listed, and mostly the dull ones, like ridden in a taxi and been on a plane.

So without getting too graphic, I will share one other item. The same thing happened to me as happened to George Costanza when his mother arrived home unexpectedly - only this involved my brother and a friend of his. They didn't know I was in my room and came in to get my high school yearbook to check out a girl. But the girl who got checked out was me. My brother was embarrassed. But his friend thought it was funny. A few years after the fact I can almost think of it as a bonding experience of sorts - the friend was cute.

Feel free to speculate about the other twelve things I’ve done. Let your imaginations go wild.

I got hooked on The Apprentice and taped it last night. I was disappointed to see Troy go. Hard to second-guess gazillionaire Trump and maybe Troy brought it on himself by sending Bill out of the Board Room. Kwamie, with a Harvard MBA, is obviously bright and thus a more-likely candidate for a Trump presidency than high school grad Troy - a fact The Donald noted. But Troy's a good guy - personable and a leader. I heard on the radio that in addition to a wife and kids, he takes care of a deaf and developmentally-disabled sister and helps his mother, who has lupus.

I have not followed American Idol but Amy sent along her opinion: Fantasia, La Toya, and George are worthy of the crown; Camile, Jon Peter, and John should be bounced.





Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?