<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

|
NOT IN THE ZONE

Once again, I am feeling disconnected from my Bloggity-Blog friends. (I warned you I was going to borrow that, Deb.) I have the night off from the bar and got home from the bank job a couple hours ago. And most of the bloggers in my circle are already sleeping. Wes might be the exception. My impression is that he is up late a lot, and I think he lives in the middle of the country anyway, instead of the east coast - or did I make that up?

Apparently, I have nothing else to share. Working two jobs, one might think I would have all sorts of observations to make about the good people of Waikiki and the world at large, but not tonight. Maybe I'll be better when my mouth stops hurting. Hope you all sleep well.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?