<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 12, 2004

|
TIMES ARE A-CHANGING

I went to the bank this morning and got my official job offer, which included a set of fingerprint cards and a form to take with me when I go to the clinic to pee in a cup. They want me to come in for orientation one day this week and then start work next week. Apparently, they let you start before they get the results of the background check and drug test and then can you if you fail either.

I found out where I have to go, but decided to wait until tomorrow to get the fingerprints and drug testing done. (Gives me an extra day to get all those drugs out of my system.) My schedule will fluctuate, with Mondays and Fridays from 10:30-2:30 standard. Mid-week days will be scheduled probably a month at a time, based on anticipated workloads, I guess, and scheduling of other tellers.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?