<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 18, 2004

|
TONGUE IN CHEEK

Our word for the day, boys and girls, is BRUXISM. I grind my teeth in my sleep, and because I've refused to sleep with hardware in my mouth, I now have a broken tooth to show for it.

When I woke up this morning, my tongue immediately felt something different on one of my molars, and went exploring. It felt like there was a crack in the tooth, and when my curious tongue pushed around on it, a rather large chunk of tooth dislodged itself, leaving a jagged edge exposed. I ordered my tongue to cease and desist immediately, but I seem to have no control over my tongue. It persists in poking at the tooth, and is getting very sore.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I need a Tongue Control Device before it gets any worse. I'll see a dentist tomorrow, but by then I might have to amputate the tongue.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?