<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 09, 2004

|
WHAT DO YOU CALL A BLOG MORON?

I'm having a hard day. I published for today and it was duplicated so I went in to fix it and deleted yesterday's. What a moron. Okay, here's today's again. Sorry about yesterday.

I linked to the “What classic movie are you?” test from Wes’s blog. He’s Apocalypse Now. I’m Raiders of the Lost Ark. You know, from reading Wes’s blog, I can kind of see how that might fit. I wouldn’t have pegged myself as Raiders, but the more I think about it, the better I like it. I’m up for an adventure, but I’m not thinking a bank is really the place to find it. Oh, well, it might be the place to make a couple extra bucks so I can afford the adventure.



What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com


I have been trying to decide how to respond to Wendy’s question about whether K and I got around to watching any DVD’s.

This Blog World is a peculiar thing, don’t you think? I had friends in high school and college. My social life was reasonably active. I dated and had groups of friends who did things together. But I never had a “best friend” with whom I shared my inner thoughts and deep, dark secrets. Now, in this public forum, I find that I am about to reveal some of my most private feelings and experiences. But it’s new to me, so I have to think a little more before I share.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?