<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 02, 2004

|
CLUELESS IN HONOLULU

Eleven more soldiers killed in Iraq but there was some good news: the escape of Thomas Hamill. He's the truck driver from Mississippi who took a job with Halliburton because his family was destitute and whose picture was featured all over the place after he was taken hostage. And apparently his captors treated him no worse than we treat Iraqi captives.

K is so different from anyone I dated in college. He's more interested in books than beer, for one thing. He's very focused on his studies and sometimes I think he has a hard time shifting into my world. I'm willing to wade into his world, but frequently feel out of my depth. So why does he keep calling me? Has he somehow failed to notice that I'm a moron?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?