<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

|
Top Ten Things K Likes About Me

10. My skill at Scrabble: (He’s seriously competitive at the game.)

9. My organizational skill - as evidenced by my cleverly arranged (?) books, CD’s and DVD’s on the shelves in my apartment: (I can tell he’s impressed by the way he shakes his head and rolls his eyes.)

8. My proximity to the bus stop

7. My eclectic musical taste: (Flip a coin between Groban or Springsteen and be equally happy with either result.)

6. My gourmet cooking ability

5. My availability on short notice (no competition for my attention)

4. I like Charlie Chan movies.

3. I agree that Sunday brunch can be the best meal of the week.

2. My freezer snowball: (Hey, the man grew up in Hawaii. He’s never made a real snowball.)

And the Number One Thing K likes about me…..drumroll…. I’m the only person he knows who doesn’t know what a blog is.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?