<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 05, 2004

|
GENTLE ON MY MIND


"It's knowin' that your door is always open
And your path is free to walk ..."

That song with a hit before most bloggers were born but I heard it on an oldies station yesterday and it struck home. I'm sure some would think K regards me as no more than a comfortable old shoe but I'd like to believe I'm gentle on his mind as a friend he can call on to see a movie with, hike with, and exchange banter about a variety of topics. And I can always hope - assuming he doesn't plan to be a professional student - that when he completes his education, his mind will seek a more committed relationship.

We're off to see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban this afternoon. I've read the book and will be interested in seeing the movie version.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?