<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 15, 2004

|
TWILIGHT ZONE?

There's a mystery afoot. I just checked my blog stats and discovered that someone had searched "guy named Kas" and found my blog. I don't recall ever having disclosed that Kas is a shortened version of my friend K's full name, so now I'm confused. When I first spotted it, my reaction was that it must have been one of my friends or maybe even Kas himself who did the search, until I got my brain working and realized that no matter who did the search, why did it find me if I've never posted his name?

Any ideas? I think Google must have spied on me and found out his name. (Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you.)

Anyway, now you all know his name.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?