<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 16, 2004

|
SHOE SAVANT

Have any of you shopped for shoes at Zappos.com? They have a good selection and good prices and free shipping.

I'm here to warn you about their shopping cart. My experience with online shopping is extensive enough that I feel confident in how things work. I did my usual shopping around, plopping things into the cart as I always do, to be pared down to the essentials when I get tired of looking.

When I had enough shopping, I clicked the checkout button, and as usual, it took me to a screen where I could sign in as a returning customer or register as a new one. Being new to Zappos, I filled in my email address and credit card information and hit the continue button. Voila! I had ordered five pairs of shoes. Just like that.

The good news is that I received an email informing me that because I'm such a good customer, they have upgraded my free shipping from the usual 4-5 days to overnight shipping at no charge. It's very exciting to be among their elite customers.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?