<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

|
BY POPULAR DEMAND

Due to the overwhelming interest in my abduction (FOUR comments so far), Peter Jennings of ABC News has scheduled a 2-hour special next week.

Feb 24 08:00pm
"UFO: Seeing Is Believing"
Unexplained phenomena and reports of unidentified flying objects include stories of alien landings and abductions from scientists, pilots, police officers, military personnel and Kitzi.


Now for question and answer time:

First, Wes, yes, the alien females have blue hair, but it looks sort of like Marge Simpson's, so it might not be what you have in mind. But no matter, they already have their eye on you as a leader.

Good news, Tamara: Not only is Carob alive and well, but she communicates now by an interface thing kind of like Stephen Hawking has, and she says she actually liked wearing the pajamas.

Sydney, I'm sorry, but I looked everywhere for Mulder and couldn't find him.

And finally, Amanda, I'll have to go back for a boob count. I was so busy looking at the male alien butts, I didn't pay attention to the females (except for the blue hair).
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?